Explain the problem and include additional details to help maintainers reproduce the problem:
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the issue to identify the problem.
- Describe the exact steps which reproduce the problem in as many details as possible.
- Include relevant information such as your username on the site, or the person you drafted a pattern for.
Provide more context by answering these questions:
- Did the problem start happening recently (e.g. it worked fine before but since the latest update it doesn’t)
- Can you reliably reproduce the issue? If not, provide details about how often the problem happens and under which conditions it normally happens.